Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Further Review of Cue Identifier Unit Tests

I changed all the tests to use public domain text instead of what was presumably copied from Wikipedia. I also change the language tests to actually use the stated language instead of junk characters and use the BOM character. I changed the string comparisons to use the Unicode escape sequences. All the text is from public domain poetry and novels. I'll leave it to the reader to figure out what they are.

All the string comparisons cause crashes when running the tests. I've disabled all the cue identifier tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment