Thursday, 13 December 2012

WebVTT Settings Reviewed Unit Tests Part 2

Part 1: http://kyle.barnhart.ca/2012/12/webvtt-setting-unit-test-reivew.html

When I tried to rebase with the latest from the main repo all my work vanished.
So I merged it and that went find. Then I coped the relevant files, deleted everything, forked anew, cloned, and then copied my files back. The changes were detected and detected only the differences between the latest revision in the main repo and my changes.

The tests listed below do not include those that were already disabled. These are tests the changed I made are causing them to fail. This is likely due to the tests being new or that I made the tests stricter by making sure the values were set properly (or default).

Failing Test

  • [  FAILED  ] CueSetting.BadDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSetting.BadDelimiter2
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.BadKeyword
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.BadDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.BadValue
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.BadValueSuffix
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.WhitespaceDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.BadWhitespaceBeforeDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingLine.BadWhitespaceAfterDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingVertical.BadKeyword
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingVertical.BadDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingVertical.BadValue
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingVertical.BadWhitespaceBeforeDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingVertical.BadWhitespaceAfterDelimiter
  • [  FAILED  ] CueSettingAlign.NoDelimiter

No comments:

Post a Comment